Sunday, February 10, 2008

Two crawls forward, one crawl back

My world has changed significantly. Now I can crawl not only backwards, but also forwards! My favorite things to crawl to are my dog, Mazy's, toys. I like to get up close to them so I can put them in my mouth... and the hairier they are, the faster I head toward them!

I have other new favorite pastimes: pulling myself up to stand in my crib when I'm supposed to be napping, squeezing the dog's cheeks, and making motorboat noises when I'm eating so that baby food sprays out of my mouth. By the time I schedule some good peekaboo, pattycake, and naps, I can hardly fit everything into my day! In fact, my day is about over now, so I'll sign off.

Oh- before I go- If you hear stories about how I got kicked out of the church nursery this morning for fussing- well, it is true. But they can't stay mad at me long when I have dimples like this!

No comments:

Grady is Wall-E

Grady is Wall-E

Go, Hawks!

Go, Hawks!