My fourth tooth, which has been threatening all week to come out, made an appearance today. It was noted by dad during a wrestling session in which I had him pinned. He looked up into my triumphant grin, and there it was- my top, left-of-middle (to me) tooth. Yes!
On a more serious note, I would like to take the time to say a good word about a good man- a guy a never met but my mom says was pretty cool- Tom Roberts. He passed away this week and I'm going to his visitation tonight. I'm going to meet all kinds of new people there, people who are fans of Tom. I'll bet I'll hear all kinds of fun stories about him. People miss him already.
Whoever and wherever you are, have a good day, and although I'm not allowed to eat cheese yet, I'll share some with you now: tell the people you love how you feel about them today. It may be cheese, but who doesn't need a little cheese in their diet?*
*Unless you are lactose intollerant, of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment