Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rock on!

Tonight I went to my first rock concert. It was the "Five for Five" tour at church that my dad arranged to have come. I mostly stayed on the fringes because it was loud, but I seemed to have a good time, especially when getting attention from my own admiring fans. I am planning to join the tour as a drummer, and I practice at home on an African drum on the floor in our family room. Mom says I have to wait a few years yet before I can go on tour, but she doesn't understand my passion to rock. She does, however, acknowledge that I have good rhythm.

My favorite person right now is dad. I can't get enough of him, and I reach out my hands to him all the time. We rough-house and play and laugh, and dad supervises my wrestling matches with Mazy. I guess if the whole rock star thing doesn't work out, I can always be a professional wrestler. Hmm... plently of time to make those career decisions later, I guess. For now I will focus on honing my eating, sleeping, and standing skills. Those will come in handy whatever the future holds!

Have a rockin' week!

No comments:

Grady is Wall-E

Grady is Wall-E

Go, Hawks!

Go, Hawks!