Welcome to the blog of Grady Z! You can thank Grandpa Z for the idea for the blog's name- a combination of my first, middle, and last name that kinda spells Grandpa's nickname for me.
Let me introduce myself. I am a baby who likes puppies (real and stuffed), who can do a sit up in one minute flat, and who doesn't like strained peas... yet. I have a total of three teeth now thanks to the one that showed up yesterday, and I pack a mean punch ( I gave my mom a bloody nose this week). But mostly I'm a lover, not a fighter, and my smile is my favorite way to communicate. Need proof? Look at the photos!
Thanks for checking in on me- expect updates to this blog at least once a month! (Ha!)

1 comment:
My Dear Gradykenz, I can not believe that you still haven't receieved any comments on your wonderful blog. Now you know how I feel after preaching each Sunday. Hang in there Buddy! Love you,
Papa Z
Post a Comment